Are you in the mood to bake something at home? Why not try your hands at making brownies? Follow the 5 simple steps and you’ll have delicious homemade brownies to go with your cup of coffee.
- Chop chocolate bars and put the slices in a saucepan. Add butter and stir over low heat until both the ingredients melt into a smooth mixture.
- Now remove the saucepan from the flame and allow the mixture to cool. Add sugar to it and continuously stir to mix it completely.
- Add eggs to the chocolate mixture, one at a time. Beat them thoroughly and stir in vanilla essence.
- Make a flour and baking soda mixture in a different bowl. Once done, combine it with the chocolate mixture and stir till all the ingredients form a batter.
- Now grease your baking pan or line with a parchment foil. Evenly spread the batter in the pan. Usually brownies are baked at 350 degree Fahrenheit for 25 to 30 mins. Post baking, allow it to cool completely before slicing out portions.