Chocolate and Coffee Milk Shake
Be it for yourself or a house full of guests, the chocolate and coffee milk shake can be the perfect company to chill out with.
- 10 mins Prep Time
- 30 mins Cooking Time
- 1 Servings
- 2 Cup chilled milk
- 2 Teaspoon coffee powder
- 2 Tablespoon sugar (or according to your taste)
- 6 pieces of Chocolate Walnut Cake (4 extra pieces for garnishing)
- Chocolate syrup
- 2 Scoops of vanilla Ice-cream (+2 scoops ice-cream for garnishing)
- Few Ice cubes
- In a blender take 3 slices of the Choco Walnut Cake and form a powder of it. Keep it aside (This is for garnishing).
- To ready the glass, apply chocolate syrup on the edges and dip the glass in powder made from the cake slices. It will stick to the glass surface. Now apply some more chocolate syrup on the sides of the glass. Now keep this in a freezer till your milk shake is ready.
- Now take milk, sugar and coffee in a blender. Blend it nicely.
- Now add the remaining slices of the cake and 2 scoop vanilla ice-cream and few ice cubes. Blend it nicely.
- Take out the glass from the freezer and fill it with the milk shake. Add a scoop of vanilla ice-cream and garnish with remaining powder of the cake and some chunks of the slices.