Trick & Treat
Your answer to those grumpy midnight hunger pangs is the Marble Cake! Easy to prep & quick to make, this cake is a bite of heaven.
- 10 Prep Time
- 10 Cooking Time
- 4 Servings
- 1 1/2 Cup Flour
- 1 1/2 Table Spoon Unsweetened Cocoa
- 1 Tea Spoon Baking Soda
- 1 Cup Sugar
- 5 Table Spoon Melted Butter
- 1 Cup Milk
- 1 Table Spoon Vinegar
- 1 Tea Spoon Vanilla Extract
- 1 1/2 Table Spoon White Chocolate
- Combine all the ingredients except Cocoa & White Chocolate. Now, divide the mixture into two portions. Add the unsweetened cocoa to one & white chocolate to the other!
- Then, pour the white chocolate mixture into the microwave dish & add the cocoa mixture on its top.
- Microwave this for about 7 mins or until the batter rises! Voila, your marble cake is ready.